Welcome to Greater Philadelphia - Center City Campus
Explore location-specific training specialties, career tracks, start dates, internship partners, and more.
1420 Pine Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
While current students in our January 2021 graduating class will be the last cohort hosted by Peirce College, we will continue to serve Greater Philadelphia with a new, technology-enabled program.
New Program Launch
In Fall 2020, Year Up is launching an innovative, accelerated program model in Greater Philadelphia. Building on Year Up’s 20 years of experience preparing talent for the workforce, this program combines our demonstrated outcomes and best practices with new, flexible online learning opportunities.
Over the course of the program, students will receive hands-on training, real-world corporate access, a work immersion experience, and unparalleled support. At seven months long—five months shorter than Year Up’s traditional model—students will more quickly land a job at a leading company in search of top talent.
The first three months of technical and professional skills training will be part-time and primarily virtual, providing students with increased flexibility to complete their program work. Students will then have the opportunity to immerse themselves in a four-month full-time work experience at a top company.
What Participants Gain: Program Highlights
- In-person orientation for connecting with colleagues
- Technical skills that fill the needs of top companies
- Weekly virtual sessions with a personal Learning Coach to develop professional skills
- Regular assignments that can be completed on the students’ own schedule within a flexible, virtual environment
- A paid, four-month immersive work experience with one of Year Up’s corporate partners
- Tools and experience to build a strong professional network
- Holistic wraparound support and guidance that empowers students to overcome any barriers
- Opportunity to gain a full-time job and continue on the path to success
Learn how to support hardware, operating systems, and network devices, and provide first-level contact and service to customer issues.