Welcome to Los Angeles - Los Angeles Campus
Applications for July 2021 - IT, Cyber Security & Marketing/Business Fundamentals Cohort are currently being accepted! If you're interested in participating or have questions, contact us via the button below.
9000 Overland Avenue
Culver City, CA 90230
Currently Enrolling for: IT, Cyber Security & Marketing/Business Fundamentals Cohort
Year Up Los Angeles is pleased to present an exciting new opportunity – one that can fast track you towards a career in cyber security, information technology, marketing, or business.
We will be accepting applications now – June 11, 2021
In January 2021, Year Up launched an innovative, accelerated program in Los Angeles.
Building on Year Up’s 20 years of experience helping to prepare talented young adults for the workforce, this program combines our demonstrated outcomes and best practices with new, accelerated learning opportunities.
Our next program begins in July 2021. We are looking for qualified individuals to participate in a 24-week, full-time, paid internship with FORTUNE 1000 companies. Once accepted to the program, applicants will participate in a 2-week interactive bootcamp, building professional skills and a strong career portfolio in preparation for a hiring event with committed employers. After a series of interviews, candidates will be selected to enter the internship or receive employment assistance from YUPRO (Year Up’s award-winning staffing firm).
- Professional Skill Bootcamp where you learn the professional skills that top companies are searching for
- Daily virtual sessions with a personal learning coach & learning community to hone your professional skills
- Support, tools, and experience to build a strong professional network and career portfolio
- Opportunity to gain a full-time job through two different pathways:
- A full time, paid internship experience
- Access to YUPRO’s personalized staffing services and professional coaching services to help with job placement
- Age Range: 18-30
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S.
- Must live in proximity to Los Angeles
- Must be able to commit to a full-time (M-F, 9-5) 6-month internship from mid-July 2021 to mid-January 2022
If you have any questions, or would like additional information on this program, please reach out to LAAdmissions@yearup.org.