Year Up Graduate Outcomes
of graduates employed and/or enrolled in postsecondary education within 4 months of program completion
average starting annual salary of Year Up graduates
of graduates are satisfied with Year Up
Customer Success Typical Job Tasks
- Employ customer engagement strategies by relating product knowledge to the customers’ critical priorities, and be able to communicate the value of products through demos and solution discussions
- Support staff by managing sales performance metrics and identify opportunities to drive improvements
- Identify, research, and qualify new opportunities
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) systems to record and access information about clients and sales leads
- 18-29 years old
- High school graduate or GED
- Low to moderate income
- U.S. citizenship, permanent resident, DACA recipient, or employment authorization card
- Live within commuting distance of a Year Up location. Although Year Up has shifted to a hybrid program model, you must be able to regularly attend in-person days throughout the duration of the program
- Have not obtained a Bachelor’s degree
- Available five days a week (M-F) for the entire duration of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
- Fully vaccinated against Covid-19, unless you have a medical disability or sincerely held religious belief that prevents you from receiving the vaccine
More information about vaccination requirements can be found here.
Do you have DACA status?
Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more, see our DACA GUIDANCE page.
Our staff will help you determine which campus is right for you after you apply to Year Up in Arizona.
Gateway Community College
1245 E Buckeye Road
- Be a part of a Year Up cohort of students at this college partner
- Earn credits directly from this college partner to use toward a future degree
- Applicants may be asked to submit a college application and complete a FAFSA form in addition to their Year Up application requirements
Other training paths in Arizona
Earn College Credit
Application Development & Support
Earn College Credit