Year Up's Corporate Changemakers
Year Up’s Corporate Changemakers play a critical role in helping Year Up close the Opportunity Divide for young adults in this country. They understand that employers must think differently about who is talented to address pervasive hiring challenges that impact their businesses. Changemakers believe that Year Up plays a critical role in unlocking middle skill talent and creating a broad movement for more equitable talent practices across the business sector. They have demonstrated their commitment to our mission through generous philanthropic contributions that help to create substantive systems change and professional opportunities for talented young adults.
Advocate$250K – $499K
Trailblazer$500K – $999K
Innovator$1M – $1.49M
Visionary$1.50M – $1.99M
Swipe to see the benefits for each Society's giving levels below.
- Regular touchpoints and access to exclusive updates, including the Investor Newsletter and the Annual Investor Call with Year Up’s Founder and CEO
- Logo on Corporate Changemakers spread in Annual Report
- Logo on Corporate Changemakers page on Year Up's website
- Logo on Year Up's external stakeholder communications
- Corporate Changemakers badge for use on member website
- All Advocate benefits
- Promotion on Year Up’s social media platforms
- Student or graduate letter for digital distribution to all employees
- All Trailblazer benefits
- Recognition at all Year Up graduation ceremonies nationwide
- All Innovator benefits
- Feature with photo on Year Up’s website
- All Visionary benefits
- Company dedicated page on Year Up’s website with photos and partnership impact details
- Annual Report feature in dedicated section
"As a part of our commitment to the financial security of all Americans, Prudential has proudly supported Year Up since 2017, both through corporate contributions and diverse hiring within Prudential. This partnership is more important than ever when recent incidents of racial injustice and the COVID-19 pandemic have highlighted that a diverse workforce and quality employment are key to addressing structural barriers to inequity and creating inclusive economic recovery."
Interested in becoming a Corporate Changemaker?
Contact Year Up Investor Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or 857.702.0204