Year Up Graduate Outcomes
of graduates employed and/or enrolled in postsecondary education within 4 months of program completion
average starting salary of Year Up graduates
of graduates are satisfied with Year Up
Investment Operations Typical Job Tasks
- Update daily fund pricing; monitor fund cash and custody activity and prepare fund reports
- Receive and execute operational requests from clients; process wires and trades
- Monitor and identify causes of systems breaks
- Analyze data relating to business processes; communicate business process improvement requirements to a technology team
- 18-29 years old
- High school graduate or GED
- Low to moderate income
- U.S. citizenship, permanent resident, DACA recipient, or employment authorization card
- Live within commuting distance of a Year Up location. Although Year Up has shifted to a hybrid program model, you must be able to regularly attend in-person days throughout the duration of the program
- Have not obtained a Bachelor’s degree
- Available five days a week (M-F) for the entire duration of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
More information about vaccination requirements can be found here.
Do you have DACA status?
Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more, see our DACA GUIDANCE page.
Our staff will help you determine which campus is right for you after you apply to Year Up in Arizona.
Gateway Community College
108 N 40th Street, MA2113
- Be a part of a Year Up cohort of students at this college partner
- Earn credits directly from this college partner to use toward a future degree
- Applicants may be asked to submit a college application and complete a FAFSA form in addition to their Year Up application requirements