You can apply to be a Year Up student if you are:
- 18-24 years old
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Of low to moderate income
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
- Available 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) for the full year of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
- Have not obtained a bachelor’s degree
Do you have DACA Status? Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more information, visit our DACA Guidance page.
One Year to a Career in IT or Business Operations
94% of Year Up Providence graduates are employed or enrolled in post secondary education within 4 months of completing the program. Those employed are earning an average starting wage of $16.50/hour, equivalent to $33,000/year.
You could be next!
Classes begin in March and September. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled. We encourage you to apply early, as space is limited.