You can apply to be a Year Up student if you are:
- 18-24 years old
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Of low to moderate income
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
- Available 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) for the full year of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
- Have not obtained a bachelor’s degree
Do you have DACA Status? Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more information, visit our DACA Guidance page.
Apply for a life-changing experience at Year Up.
The Admissions process is first come, first served, so if you are interested in earning a seat it is important that you start the application as soon as possible. If you are interested, please fill out a student interest form and contact us to schedule an Information Session.
Classes begin every Spring and Fall. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the classes are filled. We encourage you to apply early as space is limited.