Who Can Apply?
- 18-24 years of age, and up to 26 years of age for those who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- Highly motivated and interested in a career in tech or business
- Have not obtained a bachelor’s degree
Do you have DACA Status? Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more information, visit our DACA Guidance page.
Apply for a life-changing experience at Year Up.
90% of Bay Area graduates are earning an average wage of $22.50/hour ($45,000/year) or attending college full-time within four months of completing the program. You could be next!
Classes begin every March and September at our San Francisco and Silicon Valley locations and begin every January and August for our Diablo Valley College location. Applications for enrollment are accepted on a rolling basis until the class is filled, so we encourage you to apply early.