Year Up's 2019 Corporate Changemakers
Year Up’s Corporate Changemakers play a critical role in helping Year Up close the Opportunity Divide for young adults in this country. These employers understand that to best address the pervasive hiring challenges that impact their businesses, they must think differently about who is talented. Changemakers believe that Year Up is the key to unlocking diverse middle-skill talent, and they have demonstrated their commitment to our work through generous philanthropic contributions that create meaningful career and education pathways for talented young adults. Corporate Changemakers are recognized for their full investment in each year of the grant period.
Advocate$250K – $499K
Trailblazer$500K – $999K
Innovator$1M – $1.49M
Visionary$1.50M – $1.99M
Swipe to see the benefits for each Society's giving levels below.
- Regular touchpoints and access to exclusive updates, including the Investor Newsletter and the Annual Investor Call with Year Up’s Founder and CEO
- Logo on Corporate Changemakers spread in Annual Report
- Logo on Corporate Changemakers page on Year Up's website
- Logo on Year Up's external stakeholder communications
- Corporate Changemakers badge for use on member website
- All Advocate benefits
- Promotion on Year Up’s social media platforms
- Student or graduate letter for digital distribution to all employees
- All Trailblazer benefits
- Recognition at all Year Up graduation ceremonies nationwide
- All Innovator benefits
- Feature with photo on Year Up’s website
- All Visionary benefits
- Company dedicated page on Year Up’s website with photos and partnership impact details
- Annual Report feature in dedicated section
Interested in becoming a Corporate Changemaker?
Contact Year Up Investor Relations at email@example.com or 857.702.0204