Year Up's Corporate Changemakers
Year Up’s Corporate Changemakers play a critical role in helping Year Up close the Opportunity Divide for young adults in this country. Changemakers understand that employers must think differently about who is talented to address pervasive hiring challenges that affect their businesses. These impactful companies have demonstrated their commitment to Year Up's mission through generous philanthropic contributions that help to create substantive systems change and professional opportunities for talented young adults.
Advocate$250K – $499K
Trailblazer$500K – $999K
Innovator$1M – $1.49M
Visionary$1.50M – $1.99M
Swipe to see the benefits for each Society's giving levels below.
- Regular touchpoints and access to exclusive updates, including the Investor Newsletter and the Annual Investor Call with Year Up’s Founder and CEO
- Dedicated partnership manager
- Logo on Corporate Changemakers spread in Annual Report
- Logo on Corporate Changemakers page on Year Up website
- Corporate Changemakers badge for use on member website
- Priority access to volunteer opportunities for employees
- Opportunity to be recognized at local event(s) in company’s priority market(s) (as applicable; availability varies by market)
- All Advocate benefits
- Student/alumni letter for digital distribution to all employees
- Priority consideration for inclusion in/collaboration on externally facing opportunities (ex. press/media, event inclusion)
- All Trailblazer benefits
- Individual recognition landing page on Year Up website highlighting partnership
- Recognition at all Year Up graduation ceremonies nationwide (2 graduation cycles/year)
- Recognition in one quarterly Year Up newsletter to supporter audience
- One dedicated storytelling feature (Year Up driven; channel & medium vary by opportunity)
- All Innovator benefits
- One Year Up speaking engagement opportunity (speaking engagement type and audience vary by opportunity)
- All Visionary benefits
- Tailored employee engagement/enrichment opportunity (ex. tailored volunteer experience, educational workshop, dedicated guest speaking opportunity)
- Annual Report feature with photo & partnership impact information
"We proudly welcomed Year Up as a new Inspire Change grant partner in 2021 via a grant from the NFL Foundation. Through our partnership, the NFL will work with Year Up to ensure that access to opportunity is a reality for all and to create progress in education and economic advancement. Approved by the Social Justice Working Group, comprised of five players and five team owners, our partnership is committed to driving positive change in local communities and across the country."
Interested in becoming a Corporate Changemaker?
Contact Year Up Investor Relations at email@example.com or 857.702.0204