You can apply to be a Year Up student if you are:
- 18-24 years old
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Of low to moderate income
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
- Available 5 days a week (Monday-Friday from 8:30 – 3:30) for the full year of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
- Have not obtained a bachelor’s degree
Do you have DACA Status? Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more information, visit our DACA Guidance page.
Apply for a life-changing experience at Year Up.
85% of our graduates are employed earning $17/hour ($34,000/year) on average or are attending college within four months of completing the program. You could be next.
Classes begin in Fall and Spring, and we have sites located in Midtown Atlanta and Alpharetta-North Fulton County. We encourage you to apply early as space is limited, and we accept students on a rolling basis.