Year Up Bay Area Admissions
Classes begin at our San Francisco and Silicon Valley campuses every March and September.
Classes begin at our Diablo Valley Campus every August and February.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until the class is filled. We encourage you to apply early, as space is limited.
Step 1: Submit an Interest Form
Fill out an online interest form here.
After you submit an interest form, you will be able to schedule an Information Session.
Step 2: Attend an Information Session
Information Sessions are a mandatory step in the admissions process and are typically held on the following days and times:
San Francisco Campus:
- Wednesdays, 11:45 am – 1:15 pm
- Thursdays, 3:45 pm – 5:15 pm
- 80 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94104 (one block from the Montgomery BART and Muni stops)
Silicon Valley (San Jose) Campus:
- Tuesdays, 10:00 AM – 11: 00 AM
- Thursdays, 2:00 PM- 3:00 PM
- 100 W. San Fernando Street, Suite 103, San Jose, CA 95113
Diablo Valley College (Pleasant Hill) Campus:
- Wednesdays, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- Diablo Valley College, 321 Golf Club Road, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523, Building ET-114
Step 3: Complete your Application
After you attend an Information Session, you will receive a link to the Year Up’s online application.
*For students applying to our Diablo Valley Campus, you will need to register at Diablo Valley College. You can begin the process here.
Step 4: Interviews
Applicants are expected to arrive on time to their interviews. If you anticipate being late, please contact our Admissions team to reschedule your interview:
San Francisco: (415) 405-6562
Silicon Valley (San Jose): (408) 824-3061
Diablo Valley College (Pleasant Hill): (925) 204-4889