Apply for a life-changing experience at Year Up.
We're now accepting applications for classes starting in March and September 2014.
84% of our graduates are employed earning $15/hour ($30,000/year) on average or are attending college within four months of completing the program. You could be next.
Who can apply?
You can apply to be a Year Up student if you are:
- 18-24 years old
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Of low to moderate income
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
- Available 5 days a week (Mon-Friday) for the full year of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
Classes begin in March and September. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled.
Submit an Interest Form
Take 5 minutes to let us know you're interested in applying. Fill out an interest form online or at our office. (Please note that the interest form is not an application, but rather a first step in the admissions process that lets us know you're interested.)
The application process
Learn more about applying to Year Up in your city: