You can apply to be a Year Up student if you are:
- 18-24 years old
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Of low to moderate income
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
- Available 5 days a week (Mon-Friday) for the full year of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
Do you have DACA Status? Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more information, visit our DACA Guidance page.
Apply for a life-changing experience at Year Up.
85% of our graduates are employed earning $16/hour ($32,000/year) on average or are attending college within four months of completing the program. You could be next.
Classes begin in August and January. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled. We encourage you to apply early as space is limited.