You can apply to be a Year Up student if you are:
- 18-24 years old
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Of low to moderate income
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
- Available 5 days a week (Mon-Friday) for the full year of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
Do you have DACA Status? Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more information, visit our DACA Guidance page.
One Year to a Career in IT or Business Operations
94% of Year Up Providence graduates are employed or enrolled in post secondary education within 4 months of completing the program. Those employed are earning an average starting wage of $16.50/hour, equivalent to $33,000/year.
You could be next!
Classes begin in March and September. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled. We encourage you to apply early, as space is limited.