You can apply to be a Year Up student if you are:
- 18-24 years old
- High school graduate or GED recipient
- Of low to moderate income
- A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
- Available 5 days a week (Monday-Friday) for the full year of the program
- Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
Do you have DACA Status? Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more information, visit our DACA Guidance page.
Apply for a life-changing experience at Year Up.
The Admissions process is first come, first served, so if you are interested in earning a seat it is important that you start the application as soon as possible. If you are interested, please fill out a student interest form and contact us to schedule an Information Session.
Classes begin every Spring and Fall. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the classes are filled. We encourage you to apply early as space is limited.