Who Can Apply?
- 18-24 years of age, and up to 26 years of age for those who have served in the U.S. Armed Forces
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Legal right to work in the U.S.
- Highly motivated and interested in a career in tech or business
- Have not obtained a bachelor’s degree
Do you have DACA Status? Year Up strongly supports DACA and welcomes young adults with DACA status. For more information, visit our DACA Guidance page.
Apply for a life-changing experience at Year Up.
89% of Bay Area graduates are earning an average wage of $22/hour ($44,000/year) or attending college full-time within four months of completing the program. You could be next!
Classes begin every March and September. Applications for enrollment are accepted on a rolling basis until the class is filled, so we encourage you to apply early.