How you can become a Year Up student
Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled. Classes begin in September for the fall, and in January or March for the spring. We encourage you to apply early as space is limited.
Please submit an interest form if you’re interested in being a part of the upcoming fall class, beginning September 2017.
Step 1: Submit an Interest Form
Take 45 seconds to let us know you’re interested in applying. Fill out an interest form online or at our office.
Step 2: Attend an Information Session
Once you submit an interest form you will have the opportunity to schedule an Information Session. During the Information Session you’ll get the chance to tour the site, ask any questions you may have about the program, and connect with current students.
Upcoming Information Sessions:
- Wednesday, June 7, 2017 @ 10:30 am 223 W. Jackson Boulevard Chicago IL 60606
- Thursday, June 8, 2017 @ 9:00 am
- Fast Track Saturday Session (Complete 3 of the 4 application steps during this session) Saturday, June 10, 2017 @12:00 pm, 223 W. Jackson Boulevard Chicago IL 60606
- Monday, June 12 @ 4:00 pm, 223 W. Jackson Boulevard 4:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 14@ 10:30 am, 223 W. Jackson Boulevard
- Thursday, June 15, 9:00 am, 122 S Michigan Avenue
- Monday, June 19 @ 4:00 pm, 223 W. Jackson Boulevard
- Wednesday, June 21 @ 10: 30 am, 223 W. Jackson Boulevard
- Thursday, June 22 @ 9:00 am, 122 S. Michigan Avenue
- Fast Track Saturday Session (Complete 3 of the 4 application steps during this session) Saturday, June 24 @ 12:00 pm, 223 W. Jackson, Boulevard
- Monday, June 26 @ 4:00 pm, 223 W. Jackson Boulevard
- Wednesday, June 28 @ 10:30 am, 223 W. Jackson Boulevard
- Thursday, June 29 @ 9:00 am, 122 S. Michigan Avenue
Step 3: Submit an Application
After attending an Information Session, you will have the opportunity to fill out the online application.
If you would like to work on the paper application prior to attending an Information Session, click here to download the Admissions Checklist for Year Up Chicago.
Step 4: Interviews
If you are qualified, our staff will invite you in for an interview. You will need to arrive on time and dress professionally.
Applicants who are accepted to Year Up will be notified via phone or mail. A confirmation of acceptance will be expected from the candidates within two weeks of the date of their letter of acceptance from Year Up.
If you have any questions about the admissions process, please feel free to contact an Admissions Representative at 312-726-5300 (Dial 1) or email Recruitment Manager, Faith Nunley, at email@example.com.