Year Up Bay Area Admissions
Classes begin every March and September. Applications are considered on a rolling basis until the class is filled. We encourage you to apply early as space is limited.
Step 1: Submit an Interest Form
Fill out an online interest form here.
After you submit an interest form, we’ll contact you via email and/or telephone to invite you to an Information Session.
Step 2: Attend an Information Session
Information Sessions are a mandatory step in the admissions process and are typically held on the following days and times:
San Francisco Campus:
- Days & Times
- Wednesdays, 11:45 am – 1:00 pm
- Thursdays, 3:45 pm – 5:00 pm
- 80 Sutter Street, San Francisco, CA 94104 (one block from the Montgomery BART and Muni stops)
For questions, please contact Tanesha McGowan at (415) 530-4682 or email@example.com.
Silicon Valley (San Jose) Campus:
- Days & Times
- Tuesdays, 10:00 AM – 11: 30 AM
- Thursdays, 1:00 PM- 2:30 PM
- Fridays, 10:00 AM – 11: 30 AM
- Saturdays, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PM (once a month)
- 100 W. San Fernando Street, Suite 103, San Jose, CA 95113
For questions, please contact Omar Bourgoub at (669) 220-1320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 3: Complete your Application
You will be provided the application for admission during your Info Session. If you’d like to view the application prior to attending an Info Session, you can do so here.
Step 4: Interviews
Applicants are expected to arrive on time to their interviews. If you will be late, please contact our Admissions team to reschedule your interview:
San Francisco: (415) 405-6562 | San Jose: (408) 824-3061