What Year Up offers

Work Hard. Get Ahead.

Our free, one-year program includes:

  • 6 months professional training in IT, Finance, or Customer Service
  • 6 month corporate internship with a respected company
  • Up to 24 college credits
  • Weekly educational stipend throughout the program
  • Guidance and support from a staff advisor and professional mentor

85% of Year Up graduates are employed or attending college full-time within four months of completing the program. Those employed earn an average starting salary of $18 per hour – $36,000 per year for salaried employees.

Who can apply

Are you eligible?

You can apply to Year Up if you are:

  • 18-24 years old
  • High school graduate or GED recipient
  • Of low to moderate income
  • A U.S. Citizen, permanent resident, or have an employment authorization card
  • Available 5 days a week (Mon-Friday) for the full year of the program
  • Highly motivated to learn new technical and professional skills
Meet Year Up graduates

Ready? Let’s get started

Please note that this form is the first of several steps in the application process, and we'll follow up with you about next steps after you've completed this one.

Student Interest Form LIVE (December 14, 2015)

Personal Information

How can we contact you? Please provide a phone number and an email address:

Don't have an email address? Create your own (ex: JohnSmith@gmail.com) for free at Google.


Please answer the following questions about the longest paid job you have had. This includes part-time (at least 20 hours/week) and full-time (no more than 99 hours/week).

For how many consecutive months did you (or have you) worked at the company or organization of your longest paid job? Please answer in months. (For example, if you have worked at the same restaurant for 2 years, enter 24 months)


Please complete at least one *


(See below for a list of required documents)

To answer "Yes" above you must have:

 - One of these documents: U.S. Passport, Permanent Resident Card, Certificate of U.S. citizenship, or Certificate of Naturalization


 - Two of these documents: official picture ID plus U.S. social security OR U.S. birth certificate OR U.S. citizen card.

Who referred you?

For security, please provide the answer to the math question below:

Need assistance with this form?