Preparing a pipeline of entry-level talent
Through Year Up’s program, corporate partners work with interns in a variety of functional areas, including Information Technology (IT), Operations and Finance, Sales and Marketing, Customer Service and other custom solutions.
Why become a Year Up Partner?
- Working with Year up interns offers a chance to train and get to know potential employees before making hiring decisions: a “try before you buy” approach to bring in talent.
- Upon graduation, Year Up interns are a source of entry-level, diverse human capital.
- Interns undergo reference checks, interviews and testing, and receive relevant technical and professional training.
- Regular feedback and collaboration ensures Year Up interns meet your company’s expectations
- Year Up provides extensive “hands-on” support throughout the internship via continuing education, monitoring and coaching intern performance.
- Internship partners may hire Year Up graduates at the conclusion of the program without a placement fee, saving your company recruiting time and resources.
For information about becoming a Corporate Partner